wildwolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcast for life

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Outcast for life - Page 2 Empty Re: Outcast for life

Post  Mudpelt Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:36 pm

Mudpelt knewe she could do nothing for mokkan except make sure he had a calm sleep. Looking around she saw the Cori Flower( it helps calm the sleep) She snapped off a few flowers and pushed them gently down his throat.
Massaging it so it would go down, she hoped that he would wake up soon.

She then lay down beside him and put her breathing with his and drifted into a troubled sleep.
Mudpelt
Mudpelt

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce_wolf Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:00 pm

" I dont know " Blackheart said to warp. Warp sat down. Blackheart sat down next to warp. Warp lied down and put her paws over her face. Blackheart looked at warp and sighed.
joyce_wolf
joyce_wolf

Location : Waiting for someone to post on one of the RP topics

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:14 am

Fenris shut his eyes in pain. He thought of his life as if his memories flashed infront of his own eyes. A force pulling him towards death but then a voice telling him to go back. He couldnt die, not yet anyway. So he repoened his eyes and growled. "Not if i see you first!" He quickly flipped off Mex and stood up his wound on his neck was bad and the blood leaked out of it. He looked at the ground it was covered in his blood. He should be dead now or even dizzy from so much blood loss. But he was fine it hurt badly and it was going to get worse if he didnt see to it.

Fenris ran to Mex grabbing him hard and tight. He felt Mex's sweet blood and bite down hard again then sending him flying into a large oak tree. Seeing Mex hurt and bleeding. He gave a sigh and looked at the others. He looked at Warp and Mudpelt. Even tho Mudpelt wasnt in sight much be he knew were she was. He lifted his head and yelled to them all. His voice angry yet sad, like a shock of thunder had just gone off. "You have all made a terrible mistake making me your ememy." He turned away and started to trot off. Leaving a blood trail behind.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce_wolf Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:00 am

" Im not your enemy fenris! " Warp cried out. as she got up to follow fenris. warp looked back " I will be back mudpelt " Warp began to trot on again following fenris. Blackheart got up and howled at warp saying Be back soon!. Warp looked back and howled saying, I will try! Warp trotted on to follow the trail of fenris's blood.
joyce_wolf
joyce_wolf

Back to top Go down

Outcast for life - Page 2 Empty Outcast for life

Post  MexicoWolf Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:11 pm

Mex bounded forward and sank his teeth into Fenris' throat yet again. He shook Fenris viciously then let go and smiled with satisfaction. If that bite hadn't killed him, he would die from blood loss sooner or later. Mex's eyes began to dim and he fell to the ground, almost dead.
MexicoWolf
MexicoWolf
Admin

https://wildxwolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudpelt Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:21 pm

" Mex!" Mudpelt rushed over to Mex. She saw he was bleeding heavily so she got some cobwebs And put them on the wound. " You should be better. Now stay here while I tend to your brother I think he'll wake up soon."

Yelling back at Warps retreating form she said

" If your with him than you're not with us!"
Mudpelt
Mudpelt

Back to top Go down

Post  MexicoWolf Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:28 pm

Mokkan opened his eyes. "You are officialy kicked out of the Desert Pack! Like Mudpelt said, if you're not with us you're against us!"

Mex got up and bit at Warp angrily. "Leave!" he managed to say before weakly coughing and slumping to the ground.
MexicoWolf
MexicoWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudpelt Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:31 pm

" Mokkan, your awake," She said, releif filling her voice. She went over and nuzzled him gingerly.

" Are you able to travel? "
Mudpelt
Mudpelt

Back to top Go down

Post  MexicoWolf Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:33 pm

Mokkan stood up, then fell back down. "Mex..." he whimpered.
MexicoWolf
MexicoWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudpelt Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:44 pm

" Mokkan he took on a very big wound from Fenris."
She really wanted to go back to the camp, but she saw that it was probably going to be impossible to move Mokkan. And she couldnt just leave Mex even though he wasnt her favorite wolf.

" I think we should get together and rest. I'll go and get us some prey and we can leave tomarrow, ok?
Mudpelt
Mudpelt

Back to top Go down

Post  MexicoWolf Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:51 pm

Mokkan limped over to Mex, looking into his dull yellow eyes. Mex groaned. "I have to leave you, Mokkan. Kill Fenris for me will you?" Suddenly something swooped from the sky and enveloped Mex in a clear blue light. Mex looked up. "Heaven...and Mystic?" he asked. The two wolves nodded at him. Mystic spoke. "We do this one thing for you. We will let Mex live. Get revenge on Fenris."
MexicoWolf
MexicoWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudpelt Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:54 pm

Seeing the bright light Mudpelt gasped in susprise. She rushed to mokkan and gazed up at the light.
" What did the wolf say? We have to kill fenris? I have no problem with that,but how will we find him. His scent is gone along with the traitors.
Mudpelt
Mudpelt

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:44 pm

Fenris grew weaker with each step knowingWarp was near he fell into a walk and found her. He snapped at her. "You stay here you die Warp...You know that." He said quite coldly but with a kind tone to his voice. He spoke again. "The wolves here disgust me truely they do... Ive done no wrong but protect myself. Mudpelt said i could join the pack and Mokkan didnt like it. If he hated me so much he would of chased me off like a true alpha. But no of course he needed a friend to help him to." He snarled. And started to walk away from Warp muttering something under his beath.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce_wolf Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:24 pm

Warp sighed. " I have no where to go now " Warp looked at her cut from mex. " I got kicked out of my pack and now I dont even have a freind " Warp thought of blackheart. " Maybe blackheart but I cant live with him my whole life " Warp looked at fenris and thought of the first time she met him and good memories of her and him flashed through her mind. Warp trotting alittle bit closer to fenris but not to close. " I dont want you to die " Warp looked at fenris with glowing eyes. " I thought maybe we could make a pack together, Just you and me and maybe lazer could join and blackheart " Warp sighed and waited for a reply from fenris.
joyce_wolf
joyce_wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce_wolf Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:31 am

as blackheart was still sitting down. He saw tha big light in the sky and heard what it said. He knew warp cared for fenris. So he stayed where he was knowing that if he walked toward mex, mokkan and mudpelt he would bring trouble along. So he just sat there with a gleam in his eye with his ears purked up listening in on mudpelt. mex and mokkan. Blackheart lied down and shut his eyes not making a sound but he is not off guard. ( Im going to bed now. Good night all! )
joyce_wolf
joyce_wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:13 am

Fenris moved closer to Warp his muzzle nearly tounching hers. He always had feelings for her but he known they could never be together. "Im a dead wolf Warp, Mokkan and Mudpelt. They will kill me and i won fight them back." He said softly looking into her eyes. He walked off again before falling down.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce_wolf Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:26 am

Warp looked at fenris with very soft eyes " But I would for you, and I could get blackheart to help " I really dont want you to die, I have no more freinds besides blackheart and lazer but lazer is my cousin and blackheart well he can sometimes be hard to trust " Warp looked around and thought of dogbush and feverfew. " I could keep you alive with dogbush and feverfew " Warp ran quickly through the woods sniffing around for dogbush and feverfew. Warp got the scent of feverfew. " Feverfew " Warp said quietly as she ran quickly to the scent. Warp bit off the feverfew and took it back close to fenris but not on him yet. Then warp quickly sprinted back into the woods to look for dogbush. Warp sniffed around " Dogbush " Warp said in a rushing but quiet voice. Warp ran to the dogbush and bit off the dogbush and quickly ran threw the woods hopping over logs and running threw thorns. Warp got there and dropped it next to the feverfew. " I would try my hardest to not let you die fenris. Please let me help you " Warp sat down and waited for a reply from fenris
joyce_wolf
joyce_wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:56 pm

Fenris lay there coughing. He looked up, so gratefull of that after what he had said she would still help. He nodded slowly before placing his heavy head on the warm grass. "T-thank yo..." Before he could finsh his sentence he blacked out.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce_wolf Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:46 pm

" fenris! " Warp quickly picked up the dogbush and chewed it and then spit it on his cuts hoping that it would work fast. Then she ran and got the feverfew and chewed it into a pulp and spit it on his cuts " Oh please be okay fenris " Warp lied next to fenris and teared.
joyce_wolf
joyce_wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  MexicoWolf Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:15 pm

As Warp applied the medicene, Mokkan and Mex came out of the bushes. Mex's teeth raked Fenris' throat one last time while Mokkan clamped his jaws on Warp's throat.
MexicoWolf
MexicoWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:04 pm

Brak watched in pleasure. Of the fighting. He whined in need to kill and fight off the males. He laughed. "Dear brother Fenris, you never change do you? Always making ememies!" He chuckled. Suddenly instint kicked in and he charged out of the woods. He let out a battle howl as he ran. Pebbles moved at the weight of him and he jumped onto Mex. Hearing a crack of a bone he smiled. He spat in his face. "You wont be walking any where with that." He insanly laughed loudly. With that laugh he Grabbed Mex by the leg and spun him round soon enough he released his proud grib and sent the wolf flying. He lifted and barked like a true warrior. "C'mon!!" He yelled strangely. Waited for more blood spill.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  MexicoWolf Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:10 pm

Mex crashed against a tree and sank to the ground. Mokkan whipped around and roared. "Fenris is dead! He died as a coward!"

Corince watched with Ferhago, Orlando, and Sunflash watching the insane wolf's pleasure. One by one, they walked out of the bushes.
"I am Corince, and this is Ferhago, Orlando, and Sunflash. Do you want a fight, wolf? I can beat you easily!" he sneered. "So can any other one of my wolf companions."
MexicoWolf
MexicoWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:13 pm

Fenris lay unconsences and in darkness. He could feel the darkness filling his body as he lay on the blood soaked grass. He twiched in his sleep. He was not dead but close.

Brak roared at Mex you think. "My brother is a true lera, a hero! He is protected by his loved ones dearly, in live and death." He turned to the new males. He snorted at them. Brak twice Corince and others size. "I dont know you wolf, and i fight for my family." He said coldly. Holding the males eyes.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  MexicoWolf Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:16 pm

"Wimp! Going to fight, or just shake there, wolf? Killer, my paw! All the wolves here are specially trained fighters."

Mokkan dove in and crunched Fenris skull, then leapt back.
MexicoWolf
MexicoWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MexicoWolf Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:27 pm

Orlando walked over to Fenris and looked up ward. Mystic came down. "Heal him." muttered Orlando. "And Mex."
MexicoWolf
MexicoWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum